Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:06:36 +0000
From:      Don Wilde <Don@Partsnow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   shy netscape?

Hi, folks!
	A strange thing happened to my communicator 4.04. I was playing with
net config to add a point-to-point link for loading a laptop, and when I
went back to my big system to log onto my provider, I couldn't get
communicator to show its windows. It loads and seems to run, eating vast
amounts of CPU and memory, but the windows never open. I put everything
else back, dropped the other interfaces, etc, but it still is not happy.
Any ideas?
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *