Date:      05 Apr 2003 17:36:31 -0500
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to list installed ports that have no dependant ports

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 03:34, Erik Trulsson wrote:
> Look at the output from 'pkg_info -a -R'.

Yes, this was part of one of my ideas, but it's not really what I'm
after .. I want to find a nice way to show ONLY installed ports that
have no other ports dependant on them .. Your suggestion shows ALL
installed ports and what is required by them .. I've not found any
elegant way to parse out the information that I am desiring ..

--
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>