Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:58:34 +0100
From:      Lagrange Marc <markocpc@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't use psm/synaptics with my touchpad

Hi,

I've installed FreeBSD 7-RELEASE to my laptop, a Fujitsu Siemens
CELSIUS Mobile H ( the p4 one, not the recent H series. )

But i get a problem with the touchpad.

The touchpad/keyboard are removable and detected as:

 ums0 <CST Blue Tooth Keyboard/Mouse, class 0/0, rev 1.10/1.02, addr 2> on uhub2
 ums0: 2 buttons.

It works, but basically, like a normal mouse...

I've tried psm with hw.psm.synaptic.... on /boot/loader.conf without
success, doesn't detect and no /dev/psm0 created, with xorg/synaptics
same problem, it doesn't detect any compatible touchpad.

If someone have an idea how to get my touchpad supported, i just would
to use h/v scrolling features..

Thanks.