Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 00:00:31 +0100
From:      "Christopher Raven" <gurab@lineone.net>
To:        <dwilde1@ibm.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: mouse mat

>Cool! How about one where the daemon's pulling a big webserver
computer:
>"FreeBSD -- the Power to Serve!"

Sounds good - don't suppose we have a ready made one?

I was thinking of trying the local art colleges to see if anyone can
come up with something ........ but ideas as to what we're after would
be good to let them know the kind of thing we're after?

I also have checked our position with Kirk McKusick the BSD daemon's
creator, and we are ok to use it so thats one less concern. All we
need now is some graphics to use and a decision on the mats texture.
At the moment I guess its leaning towards the fabric top.

Chris R.