Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:20:55 -0000
From:      "Dominic Marks" <dominic_marks@btinternet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Sorry, should use a better title next time

==
I apologise for the lack of title in my last message, I did actually write
one but I had to change to hotmail to send the message and I forgot to copy
it across. (sorry)
==

It Works! I now have a functioning NIC! I reset to manufacturers defaults
and it worked. I gets detected fine now and Ive had ago at pinging it and it
worked fine.

Many many thanks to:
Marco Masotti
Felix-Antoine Paradis