Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:07:50 -0800
From:      "Thor Anderson" <thor_anderson@hotmail.com>
To:        aaron@snaphat.com, thundergod@bigfoot.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: System hang when installing 5.1

I have flashed BIOS to latest version - no change.

A Google search located another person with the same computer and problem as
I.  His lockup was while installing RedHat Linux.  I post a reply below:

---> The OS should either be built with USB keyboard support so
---> that when the USB host controller driver disables legacy
---> emulation you still have a working keyboard, or the OS
---> should be built with _NO_ USB support, so that the BIOS
---> will continue providing legacy emulation support for your
---> keyboard & mouse.

Does this make sense?  If so, how can I get an updated ISO image to begin my
installation?  I do not have any working FreeBSD systems, so can not build
the kernel myself.

Thanks for the help!
Thor