Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 03:44:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      abhijit vaidya <sherlockabhi@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel File I/O

--0-1553863456-1013255058=:85783

Hi all,

    I want to access a file "/usr/cache" which is a file created by me in /usr. I want to write some data into it through kernel space. I want to do file I/O from kernel. Please tell me what should i use? i mean how to use open and write system calls in kernel to access files.

Thanking alll in anticipation,

Yours Sincerely,

Abhijit Vaidya.

--0-1553863456-1013255058=:85783

<P>Hi all,</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I want to access a file "/usr/cache" which is a file created by me in /usr. I want to write some data into it through kernel space. I want to do file I/O from kernel. Please tell me what should i use? i mean how to use open and write system calls in kernel to access files.</P>
<P>Thanking alll in anticipation,</P>
<P>Yours Sincerely,</P>
Send FREE Valentine eCards with <a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://greetings.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Greetings!</a>
--0-1553863456-1013255058=:85783--