Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:38:22 -0700
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@secnap.net>
To:        freebsd-jail@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   anyone using ssl accellorator cards in jail?

would I need a card for each jail? each IP?
What os? FBSD 6.4 or 7.1?

what are your experiences?

what about Self signed certs and those cards?

having 'issues' I suspect with 30 ish https hosts on one jail, with
multiple readers.
trying to speed things up.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * 2009 Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008