Date:      Sun, 07 Nov 2010 13:43:38 -0800
From:      "Ron (Lists)" <rg.lists@rzweb.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /usr/local/sbin/apxs is missing.

Still trying to unscrew my perl installation.  Perl and Apache both
fail to install due to the missing /usr/local/sbin/apxs.  I have no
idea what failed package removed it, but now I can't install perl.

Who installs this file?  It appears to be an apache file, but I can't
install apache because it's missing.

I'm really dead in the water because so much the system requires perl
and it was uninstalled by portmaster (for some reason I don't
understand) and I can't install it due to the missing file.

Ron