Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:39:46 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Robin Hall" <rob33_me@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: device not configured

Is this aopen internal modem a winmodem? (IE has no onboard
controller and dsp.) FBSD does not work with winmodems.
Native Linux does not either. Linux does have a lucent driver port.
Do you remember installing this port on Linux? Look for port ltmdm.
12/19/01 this port was converted to FBSD & commented to the cvsup ports
tree.
Use cvsup and just update the port group comms. Or get it from

http://www.gsoft.com.au/~doconnor/ltmdm-port.tgz  and do it by hand.

	Please post on this same subject line if you get the FBSD port to work.