Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 2020 10:50:08 +0000
From:      Marichu Balmores <yourdomainguru.marichu@outlook.com>
To:        "pkg@freebsd.org" <pkg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Manages.io

Manages.io

Hello, my name is Marichu from Brand Boogie. We have a domain that is curre=
ntly on auction that you might be interested in - Manages.io

Whenever someone types Manage, Manages, Managing, Management, or any other =
phrase with this keyword into their browser your site could be the first th=
ey see!

The internet is the most efficient way to acquire new customers

Avg Google Search Results for this domain is: 2,260,000,000<https://www.goo=
gle.com/search?sxsrf=3DALeKk03OcO_2xbBseWnrW150xYBJbwelJw%3A1604371711397&e=
i=3D_8SgX4HqF8KbmAWOlY6AAw&q=3DManages&oq=3DManages&gs_lcp=3DCgZwc3ktYWIQAz=
IFCAAQyQMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgQIABAKMgQIABAKMgIIADICCAAyAggAOgQIABBHOgcIA=
BDJAxANOgQIABANOgQIABAeOgYIABAKEB5Q7ulYWPL5WGCk-1hoAXACeACAAWKIAYMCkgEBM5gB=
AKABAqABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrIAQjAAQE&sclient=3Dpsy-ab&ved=3D0ahUKEwjB5cevruXsAhX=
CDaYKHY6KAzAQ4dUDCA0&uact=3D5>
You can easily redirect all the traffic this domain gets to your current si=
te!

GoDaddy.com<https://ph.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal/appraisal/?checkA=
vail=3D1&tmskey=3D&domainToCheck=3DManages.io> appraises this domain at $1,=
385.

.IO is a very popular extension that is well known worldwide.

This auction ends soon. If interested please click on the link below or go =
to Manages.io<http://manages.io/>.

https://flippa.com/10706528-manages-io

Thank you very much for your time.
Brand Boogie
Marichu Balmores

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-anim=
ated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&u=
tm_source=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Dwebmail>  Virus-fre=
e. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_sou=
rce=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Dwebmail>