Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:51:09 -0600
From:      John <john@starfire.mn.org>
To:        gfoster9055@comcast.net
Cc:        Andrew Lewis <al@xms.co.za>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.2

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 01:11:56PM +0000, gfoster9055@comcast.net wrote:
> Yea, that is in the works, here is alittle more info, the school
> that I am working with is moving mostly to winblows, and they do
> not have anyone to support the BSD machine or linux machine that
> they have. So the nice guy that I am, I am donating my time to the
> school to work on the servers and some of the sites. I got them to
> let me keep some of the websites on the BSD server so that I can
> have better control over the sites and software. But updating is
> out of the question at the momment because of policy and budget so
> I have to work with what I have at the momment. Only thing that I
> can do is add software at this time. That is why I need the info
> for FreeBSD 3.2

Packrat that I am, I have the 4-CD sets for 3.1, 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5.1 (but
not, of course, 3.2).

The packages on these CD's may be useful to you.  If you want them,
let me know, and I'll set up authenticated FTP access for you
to them - I'm working on getting my 7-CD rack on-line, anyway,
so we could have several of these available to you at once, or
I can arrange to lend them to you, if you promise to return them.
They have a place of honor on my wall-of-fame!