Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:21:05 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   foreign man pages required for building docs?

I've found that the japanese docs are the only language I can't build.
After a cvsup of the docs, I can build all languages but this one.
It's looking for the man for a2p, but the actual is in a different
location than where the japanese port is looking for it. I'm not sure
this is exactly worthy of a PR, since I'm not sure about working with
japanese man pages. I just wanted to build all the languages for a
convenient reference point to anyone who may be on my network. See
below for a paste of what i'm seeing...

kashmir# pwd
/usr/doc
kashmir# make install
<snip>
install -C  -o root -g wheel -m 444 `xargs < HTML.manifest`
/usr/share/doc/ja/books/porters-handbook
install -C  -o root -g wheel -m 444 docbook.css
/usr/share/doc/ja/books/porters-handbook
===> ja_JP.eucJP/man
===> ja_JP.eucJP/man/man1
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 a2p.1.gz  /usr/share/man/ja/man1
install: a2p.1.gz: No such file or directory               ^^^^^^^^
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/doc/ja_JP.eucJP/man/man1.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/doc/ja_JP.eucJP/man.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/doc/ja_JP.eucJP.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/doc.
kashmir# whereis a2p
a2p: /usr/bin/a2p /usr/share/man/man1/a2p.1.gz
kashmir#

Please Cc: me as I'm not subscribed to this list. TIA.
-Otter