Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 11:58:29 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: recent imports

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 06:01:54PM +0300, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> > I think we have a number of more wide-ranging issues (especially the
> > optional dependency stuff, multi-level port hierarchies etc..) that
> > we can spend our time better talking (arguing?) about..
>
> Definitely.

So, Satoshi:

What do you say?  I and many others think that the archivers in
emulators should be moved to archivers.  If you feel that enough
consensus has been reached here, please do a repo copy of
emulators/macutils to archivers/macutils, and I'll upgrade/delete as
necessary.

Thanks!

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>