Date:      Sun, 02 Jun 2002 02:57:11 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

	Hi all.  I'm looking at needing to change the security mailing lists that
I'm on currently (since they all collapsed recently) and get some new
ones.  What security mailing lists are good to be on?  Amount of traffic
across the list is of no concern to me.  Quality of the list is what I'm
after.  I will be needing more than just a FreeBSD security mailing
list.  That one I can find very easily here.  But instead I need 3 basic
types of security mailing lists.  Windows (98/2000/XP), Mac (OS9/OSX) and
Networking (aka Cisco, Lan, etc) are the three areas of concern for me
right now.

	Any and all suggestions are welcome.  I know someone else asked about
mailing lists a while back but I never recieved the replies to their
post.  So anything you can help me with would be greatly welcome. Thanks.
- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb