Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:05:54 +1100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SDL port upgrade coming up

For your information, an upgrade of SDL12 is coming up.

The tarball with the port can be foudn at
	http://www.mavetju.org/~edwin/sdl12-1.2.7.tar.gz
If you install the port, don't forget to increase the LIB_sdl value
in Mk/bsd.sdl.mk.

The new port should work on AMD64 (if you have one, please test).

The new port should work with all SDL applications (I've tested
games/sopwith, games/enigma and games/bomberclone so far. If you
have one which doesn't work, please let me know).

Please let me know if there are any issues. If non the port will
go in at the end of this week. Portrevision bumps will be provided
for free.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org