Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:06:34 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: All routes to freebsd are dead

Hello,

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:03:09 -0700
"Chris H." <chris#@1command.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
> Lately I've been finding it difficult, to impossible to reach
> freebsd.org. (hope this message makes it)

then Handbook etc) and haven't noticed anything problematic. I used the
Handbook yesterday. This morning however, it seems the routes to
www.freebsd.org are dead. I'm located in Norway.

>  From my end, it seems Yahoo is doing freebsd.org a great disservice.
> Bouncing the routers and switches here have no (positive) affect. Nor

Hmm, that sounds like they have a problem with some redundant routing
setup or something.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,