Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 11:11:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Roberts <jroberts@ashland.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions Discussion List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FBSD:  Fortune for FreeBSD?

Hi, everyone.

I have two easy questions:

1)  Where is everyone (I haven't heard from this list in days)?

2)  Where can I get UNIX Fortune (the game) for FreeBSD?  I've
    checked/searched freebsd.org.  I eventually found some kind of
    CVSup version of it (?), but wasn't sure how to go about installing
    it.  Is there an actual distribution of this excellent utility
    somewhere?

Thanks,

Jeff

   jroberts@ashland.edu  >>>>  Jeff Roberts  <<<<  strider@acm.org
     Public Key = http://www.ashland.edu/~jroberts/txt/pubkey.asc
     Protect your privacy and freedom: http://www.libertarian.org
 Messages with subjects like "Hi" or "Question" will get deleted with
          the spam.  Empty SUBJECT lines get ignored.  Peace.