Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:01:18 -0800
From:      Jamie Norwood <mistwolf@mushhaven.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: QA effort stalled in june due to lack of interest (was Re: speaking of 3.4)

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 09:05:43PM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > So, anyone up for actually doing the work? As mentioned, I want to start with
> > 6-12 people, so the group is managable. I'm willing to coordinate, if Jordan
> > is willing to plug in to the process, as well.
>
> Absolutely.
>
> - Jordan

I am no coder, but I do have a box laying around who's sole purpose
is being a local shell account for me and my wife to IRC and MUSH from.
We keep nothing of value on it, so if it gets broken, there is no loss.
Basically, tell me what to do, and I'll do it, but I've little experience
with it so for the first release or two may be in the 'hand-holding' group.
;)

Jamie