Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:30:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      mzu@cs.uh.edu
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HELP!!! Dummynet Causing Machines Dead??

Thank you very much! But I'm using FreeBSD 4.1.1

Is there anyway to avoice the death? I do need some lower bandwidth such
as 1Mbit/s, 800Kbit/s. Is there a safe way to set queue?  How about queue=
0? I remember last time I tried large queue size like 150Kbytes for 5M
bandwidth, the machine died immediately. :(