Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:36:29 +0900
From:      Cyril Niklaus <cynik@gmx.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   I-O Data wireless card advice

Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone of you has had bad experiences or general advice
to share before I go and get myself a I-O data wireless WN B11/PCM card.
I saw it in the wi manpage, so at least it's covered by that, but since
there are rather big price differences between cards and brands (this
one being the cheapest in the store), I'm not sure if one can trust it,
it's antennae range etc.
TIA
Cyril