Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:33:56 +0900
From:      Motoyuki Konno <motoyuki@snipe.rim.or.jp>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Default FDP docs installation directory?

Nik, YOU WANT TO BREAK YOUR WORDS?  I and most of Japanese doc
team members agreed your CVS-repository-move idea because you
said the default install directory of documents never move.

On July 4, I asked you in <199907031847.DAA12044@rei.snipe.rim.or.jp>

You answered in <19990704211602.M71138@catkin.nothing-going-on.org>
> >    I understood this ("OK") means the default install directory
> >    of documents will not move.  Is this right?
> >
> >       o  The default install directory is [lang] ('ja' for Japanese).
>
> Correct.
[snip]