Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 11:16:25 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        Lamila Snowden <snowden@computercurrents.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rapid Replication Strategy

I've done this in the past by simply using 'dump 0' to get a
backup of the machine. Then boot from floppy as usual, go into
the shell and just dhclient an address and do a 'restore'.

Alternatively if you have the small IDC to big IDE adaptor
you can just ghost them. But that requires opening the machine
to get at the HD.

Dw