Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 21:57:22 +1000
From:      "Farhana Pethani" <fpethani@ihug.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ppp

Hi

I dual boot Win98 and FreeBSD. I'd been using Win98 for 2 days because I
havent set up my scanner on BSD yet... so anyway I decided to go back to
BSD. When I tried to do ppp -nat -alias demand like I normally do, this time
every time I tried it would say "chat script failed". there was nothing
unusual in /var/logs/ppp.log . This has happened all of a sudden, I dont
know what to do, it's frustrating.

- Farhana.