Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 2010 01:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Fw: Re: Build instructions for firefox

--- On Tue, 4/27/10, Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Build instructions for firefox
To: "Beat Gaetzi" <beat@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: gecko@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 8:23 PM

--- On Tue, 4/27/10, Beat Gaetzi <beat@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

From: Beat Gaetzi <beat@FreeBSD.org>
To: "Super Biscuit" <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
Cc: gecko@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2010, 7:22 PM

Hi,

Super Biscuit wrote:
>=A0 Forgive me for bothering you.Is there a set of instructions available =
for building firefox on a ppcG3 machine? Make install dies at libxul/xulrun=
ner even after I disabled java xpcom. Build results are the same for all mo=
zilla-firefox dependent browsers- kazehakase and midori have the same resul=
ts. Present system is 9.0 SNAPSHOT powerpc. System RAM 386M with 374M avail=
able. 400mHz
 G3/750.

Do you use a port (like www/firefox) for building firefox? As far as I
know all firefox ports should build on PowerPC. If not please provide
the build output where the build breaks, custom settings in
/etc/make.conf and the output of "make showconfig".

Beat

How? I can only upload files to slexy or ompload not pipe the outputs there=
. /etc/make.conf only has the perlversion listed.
To further clarify/explain:
I have to look at the output of the G3. I'm using an x86 box to access the =
internet graphically. Things build slow on the G3. It's been working for al=
most two days and etoile is still not finished.=20
I hope that this explains my last reply.

      =0A=0A=0A