Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:38:28 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [ HEADS UP ]  Ports unstable for the next 10 days

--Sig_/74Ra1.jJNXiFp.p8bx4alBN

Hi,

As announced before, a few big commits, that touch some thousands ports
are being done: png, curl, x11, gnome, kde4. The target ETA is 6-7
April.=20

The first one was done, update of graphics/png (including a shared lib
version bump), with about 5000 ports affected.

We do _NOT_ recommend updating ports until this commits are all done,
and the problems are fixed, except if you want to help testing / fixing.

Before reporting failures, please take a look at ports@ list, and
http://qat.tecnik93.com/index.php?action=3Dfailed_buildports&sort=3Dlast_bu=
ilt
to find out if the problem hasn't already been reported or even fixed.
We also have two incremental builds on Pointy to catch the problems.

Thank you,

With hat:	portmgr@

--=20
FreeBSD committer -> itetcu@FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B