Date:      Wed, 02 Mar 2005 23:58:24 -0500
From:      "Philip M. Golllucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: where is autoconf

Hi,

You can symlink these as needed.  I do it all the time.

You will run into problems if you try to simlink aclocal/automake
the /usr/local/share/aclocal19 and the libtool15.m4 runs into issues...

autoconf by itself however will work no problem.

To the ports maintainer, T do very much appreciate your work on the auto
tools. :)