Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 20:02:58 -0500
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quick Question Regarding PS

Hi, I'm running on FreeBSD 4.1 which doesn't have the sysctl option
(showallprocs) ... I am trying to think of a good way to let my users only
see their own processes, and I am not much of a programmer...

I was thinking of making a bash script that would do ps only showing the
user's processes, replacing the ps command with that, and changing ps's name
to something that no one would think of...

but... before I do... I was wondering, are there any system resources that
use PS? ... anything I should be worried about in this scenario?

Thanks much