Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 2015 22:52:52 +0000
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Justin Hibbits <jhibbits@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: powerpc and powerpc64 builds broken

<yaneurabeya@gmail.com> wrote:
>>=20
>>> On Jun 28, 2015, at 10:48, Justin Hibbits <jhibbits@freebsd.org> =
wrote:
>>>=20
>>> Both powerpc and powerpc64 builds are broken in the same way, in
>>> usr.bin/mkesdb.  It was working correctly as of just before BSDCan, =
>>> successfully built world and kernel on June 6.
>>>=20
>>> The error seen at this point is:
>>=20
>> - What does file say when you run it on libc.so.7?
>=20
> /usr/obj/usr/src/lib/libc/libc.so.7: ELF 64-bit MSB shared object,
> 64-bit PowerPC or cisco 7500, version 1 (FreeBSD), dynamically linked,
> not stripped
>=20
>> - What's your current revision?
>=20
> r284893
>=20
>> - Does it work when SRCCONF/__MAKECONF are set to /dev/null?
>=20
> No, the problem remains.

I have not see this problem in my endless tinderbox run;
I know the crossbuilds succeeded with r284913.

=E2=80=94=20
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                  Charles Haddon Spurgeon:
"Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life.  Many might have failed
 beneath the bitterness of their trial  had they not found a friend."