Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 03:31:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        committers@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, peter@spinner.dialix.com
Subject:   ports freeze almost over

I have just finished building the last set of packages (basically
everything that was committed in the past couple of days plus those
that depend on them) and committed a new INDEX file.  The official
2.2.2R ports tree can be extracted by "cvs co -D '5/19/97 03:15 PST'".

I have asked Peter to tag the tree.  When the tag is laid down, I
declare the ports freeze will be over.  (Translation: I'm going to
sleep now, so when Peter yells "tagged!", go ahead and commit again.)

Satoshi