Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Juha Nurmela <junki@qn-lpr2-165.quicknet.inet.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mmap bug

:If the latter mmap.c is allowed to fill up filesystem, -current hangs in
:
:/kernel: pid 2 (pagedaemon), uid 0 on /: file system full
:/kernel: vnode_pager_putpages: I/O error 28
:/kernel: vnode_pager_putpages: residual I/O 16384 at 880
:
:...repeating the last two lines, gradually increasing pindex,
:residual changing to 64kB.
:
:Juha

    Ok, we have a fix for the mmap bug which should go in relatively soon.

    I reproduced the I/O error too.  It does create an infinite loop... I'm
    not sure how to fix it yet.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>