Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:39:33 -0800
From:      "Scott R." <fluid@sfmidimafia.com>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice 1.0.2 Chokes on all MS Files

Martin Blapp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you tried the package on http://projects.imp.ch/openoffice
> too ? Does it break the same way on your system ?

Ah, didn't know those existed...I just tried it and it does work as
expected.  I suspect I messed something up during setup (i.e. not
choosing standard workstation install).  Or, maybe something weird
happened during the build/install process.  In any case, everything's
working now and I thank you for your help.

-Scott