Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:28:17 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer G2 & Netscape ...

Is there a trick to this?  Some command that I have to run in order for
the plugin's to load?  Grab'd the glibc version of 4.7, installed that and
it runs.  Copied the Plugins/* files from RealPlayer->netscape/plugins and
restarted netscape..

Looking at 'help->About Plugins', it still only lists the null plugin and
nothing else in that directory.

Now, the realplayer does work as a standalone, so I did download the right
app there...and the netscape for linux works, so I'm *assuming* that the
plugin formats that come with realplayer are compatible with  the netscape
I'm running...

I'm not getting any errors generated by Netscape...so the only thing I'm
left with is that there is something I have to do to tell netsape to load
those files? :(

thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org