Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:53:52 -0800
From:      Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>
To:        ninja405 <ninja405@warlords.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 574tx support

ninja405 wrote:

> Has anyone come up with an /etc/pccard.conf configuration for a Fast
> Etherlink 16-bit 10/100 3C574-TX pccard? Or if there is a work around to get
> the right driver installed? I am running pccardd on a 2.2.8-Release laptop.

Mr. Ninja,

Are you blind or just can't read?

If you just came to this list, please go back and read the past couple days
and you will see that I was talking about porting the driver to FreeBSD,
possibly (not sure yet). That means the driver must not be here...

Had I not typed 3 or 4 messages related to this very card I probably wouldn't
have an attitude about it, but in this case you come in here right after I've
posted a few messages on this very card.

IOW, it's more than just being able to set some settings in pccard.conf, you
are gonna need a driver to go along with it. OTOH, do you have a driver? Maybe
I'll just use yours and then I won't have to port it.

And did you see that card listed for 2.2.8-Release? If so, let me in on where
you saw it listed, I would like to know about it.

--

Alan DuBoff - Conductor
Software Orchestration, Inc.