Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2001 00:26:52 -0400
From:      "Greg Smith" <freebsd_mail@yahoo.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Used Laptop

Trackpoints are my favorite, but it should be noted that some laptop
manufacturers who include both trackpoints and touchpads put the
"mouse" buttons in a position which is nice for the touchpad but a
painful stretch for the trackpoint, reducing the advantage of keeping
your hands on the keyboard.

Greg