Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:51:50 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-embedded@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Looking for an embedded system retailer

Heiko Wundram (Beenic) <wundram@beenic.net> wrote:
 > I'm looking for an embedded system retailer (preferrably, but not exclusively)
 > in Germany, who sells i386-based systems, which are able to run standard
 > i386-FreeBSD.

A few years a go I bought a few small boxes from Advatech:
http://www.advantech.de/  Those were 3.5" size SBCs with
Geode processors, fanless, CF-bootable and fairly fast.
They offer other kinds of embeddable systems, too (smaller
and larger).

 > Thanks for any reply (also off-list, as not to do
 > advertising :-)).

I'm not in any way affiliated with them (except that I'm
a satisfied customer), so I don't call this advertising.

Best regards
   Oliver