Date:      Sun, 01 Oct 2000 20:25:44 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Mark Ovens <marko@FreeBSD.ORG>, Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stolen script?

> Like I said in the original email, I'm pretty sure src/COPYRIGHT
> covers all files originally imported into the repository.

I'm afraid that such "blanket coverage" would not be even remotely
legal, according to the Bern convention or otherwise.  All files must
bear the appropriate rcopyright text, especially given the fact that
we mix and match copyrights under /usr/src - /usr/src/gnu is obviously
not covered by src/COPYRIGHT for example.

- Jordan