Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 19:29:01 +1000 (EST)
From:      Iain Templeton <iaint@css.tuu.utas.edu.au>
To:        Josef Grosch <jgrosch@superior.mooseriver.com>
Cc:        higginsj@iname.com, John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, Frank Pawlak <fpawlak@execpc.com>, grog@lemis.com, lcremean@tidalwave.net, jonny@jonny.eng.br, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: US Immigration (was: Funny, but true...)

On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Josef Grosch wrote:

> > Come on, the queen invade? It is just one old lady, how much harm could
> > she do?  No matter how bad your army is I am sure they could take her out.
> >

> Come on, have you seen the queen? She looks like such a nice old lady it
> would be like being rude to your grandmother. Most people, no matter how
> battle tested, would have a hard time saying no to a sweet grandmother
> type. It's the perfect invasion plan. An army of grandmothers ;-)

All we'd need to do to defeat an army of grandmothers is to get Ray back
hosting the Midday Show, and have an episode from the landing area.

Iain.

I guess that is probably too Australian for most people to get. Bring on
the 1st Hairpiece Btn...

--
Iain Templeton (iain@ugh.net.au), Computer Science Society Admin
3rd Year Computer Systems Engineering, Uni of Tasmania