Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:02:27 +0100
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        Olivier Nicole <Olivier.Nicole@cs.ait.ac.th>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Same MAC address in 2 different VLANs

I think you maybe ok. Ive just looked at my esx config and the esx
management interfaces use their own generated macs, not the physical
interfaces ones. All the vms obviously use generated macs as well.

However I only looked over it at a superficial level.

Have you considered using a tap or spare phyical interface on your flex box
and not linking it to the network?