Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 16:39:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SSH error

	Hi everybody!  I was surfing my security logs on one of our boxes
and I found a number of these errors preceeding a successful login entry.

WARNING: /usr/local/etc/moduli does not exist, using old modulus

Does anyone know what this means or what might be wrong?  According to the
logs I haven't seen this error for a few days, but the logs are filled
with them prior to about 3 days ago.