Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:19:34 -0400
From:      "Koscielny, Wally" <Wally.Koscielny@gs.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: many cheap PC164 boards -- gret for NetBSD (fwd)

I called up and they said they are currently sold out but are expecting a
shipment in the near future. I asked if there is anything wrong with the
boards or chips and they said that they are guaranteed against DOA. However,
they do need some special power supply which is like $100. But, that goes
for all of these PC164 boards.

WK