Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 14:13:39 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Guennadi Bouialitch <gdb@kuzstu.ac.ru>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to install in FreeBSD AccelePort 8r 920-PCI DB25 Cable of Digi International

On Sun, Nov 29, 1998 at 10:53:24AM +0700, Guennadi Bouialitch wrote:

> How to install in FreeBSD 2.2.x or FreeBSD 3.0 release
> operating system AccelePort 8r 920-PCI DB25 Cable (16C554 QUAD UART) of
> Digi International.

You normally don't install FreeBSD on a DB25 cable (or a multi port
serial card, as it seems the above may be).  You normally install it
on a computer.  Is what you're attempting to ask if the above serial
card is supported?  I don't think it is by default (but would need a
PCI ID to make sure).  With the UARTs you mention, it should probably
be pretty easy to add support, though.

BTW: This is the wrong mailing list.  I would very much like to know
how you got the idea of sending your question here, instead of
questions@freebsd.org - we're trying to eliminate the sources of
confusion.

Eivind.