Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 15:32:50 +0200
From:      Nelis Lamprecht <nelis@brabys.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw problems

Hi

In my ipfw ruleset I have got everything set to "allow tcp from any to
$myip $myports setup". Would the 'setup - TCP packets only.  Match packets
that have the SYN bit set but no ACK bit.'  deny me from ftp to certain
servers ?
Even with ports 20, 21 set to open when I enable my firewall it won't allow
me to download anything  through the ports collection.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

nelis