Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:26:37 +0100
From:      Thomas Obermair <obermair@munich.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   PicoBSD: How to supress kernel configuration menu on startup ?

Hello,

I just installed and set up PicoBSD networking version to
perform as a simple router between an analog leased line
and a local network.

Everything works just fine. Just one simple thing remains:
PicoBSD does not come up without user interaction (pressing
ENTER in the kernel configuration menu).

I would be glad if anyone could tell me how to configure
boot.config / kernel.config (?) to supress this configuration
menu in order to provide automatic reboot e.g. after a
power outage.

Best Regards,
Thomas

--