Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:25:06 +0200
From:      Teemu Korhonen <teemu.korhonen@mbnet.fi>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   need help with pcmcia wireless network card

I have a laptop with freebsd-6.0 and I've got everything working except my
Buffalo WLI-CB-G54S wireless network card.
When I insert the card I get following message "cardbus0: <network> at
device 0.0 (no driver attached)"

I found two pages that seems to be instructions to get the card working:

http://geocities.yahoo.co.jp/gl/stealth_daemon/view?.date=20050623&.utc=1133948970

http://geocities.yahoo.co.jp/gl/stealth_daemon/view?.date=20051207&.utc=1133982628

as they are japan, I can't get but the main idea.

So far the ndisgen doesn't work it fails to build the .ko file, but I've
had better luck with ndiscvt which made and if_ndis.ko

both ndis.ko and if_ndis.ko are loaded, but I get no new devices and still
get the "no driver attached" message.

I have no idea what to do now and I really need to get that card working.
Ideas anyone?