Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:34:06 +0700
From:      Fira <muarwi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   updating phpmyadmin problem

Hi list,
this morning I tried to upgrade my phpmyadmin. My previous version of
phpmyadmin is 2.9.1. After csup'ing, I 'make reinstall clean' in
phpmyadmin's port location. Everything's went fine. I checked ports db and
it showed that my phpmyadmin had upgraded into 2.11.4 version :

hosting:~ => pkg_info | grep MyAdmin
phpMyAdmin-2.11.4_1 A set of PHP-scripts to manage MySQL over the web

but, when I accessed the web interface, It still showed up as phpMyAdmin
2.9.1. I still confused 'till now. What step that I've mistaken? As
information, I used the default configuration in
/usr/local/www/phpmyadmin/libraries/config.default.php, as my
config.inc.phpstill empty (fresh installation) and I don't have
anything to be overriden,
though.

Thanks a lot for your response!