Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 1995 21:25:26 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@txdirect.net>
To:        "Edward F. Knight" <e.knight@ix.netcom.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: printcap for HP DeskJet 310/312

On Wed, 2 Aug 1995, Edward F. Knight wrote:

> Can anyone supply or direct me to a printcap for an HP DeskJet printer?
>
> Thanks,
> Ted
> e.knight@ix.netcom.com

I was starting a print filter archives until I managed to remove the
partition table from my HD this past Friday.  (Black Friday)

So, unfortunately I cant zap one off to you.  However, I'd suggest
looking at aps-491.tgz on freebsd.cdrom.com under:

	/pub/linux/sunsite/system/Printing

It works very good and allows you to print PostScript files on you
DeskJet.

BTW, you'll need to get ghostscript installed first to use aps.

---
Rob Snow
rsnow@txdirect.net