Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 1996 16:29:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@dreaming.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Argh!!!

Goddamit, i keep losing people's phone numbers and it's beginning to get
annoying...  Is there a non-Motif-based address/phone
book for X that has been or can be easily ported to FreeBSD? I have tk4
installed, but never
had the chance to use it and a friend suggested that as an option...

the lack of a decent address book is the only thing missing from my
virtual office besides a mobile ISDN. :)

-Mit

   Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe at DreamLabs Community Information Network
              Toronto/Peterborough/Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
           Web: http://www.dreaming.org/~mitayai  IRC: Mitayai
                       Email: mitayai@dreaming.org