Date:      Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:42:04 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Imri Zvik <imriz@co.zahav.net.il>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD mirror in IL

--=-MukvFQIn890Dh6PlKRs3

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 22:47 +0300, Imri Zvik wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> Just to let you know, while I was waiting for our mirror registration pro=
cess to end, I've noticed that il.freebsd.org is already assigned.
> Attempts to contact hostmaster@il.freebsd.org failed with a "Relaying den=
ied" error, and anonymous login attempts to ftp.il.freebsd.org using FTP (a=
nd HTTP) failed.
>=20
> We have a full mirror of the FTP area available at ftp://mirror.inter.net=
.il/pub/FreeBSD/ (HTTP access is also enabled at the same path). Like I've =
already mentioned before, we would gladly host the DNS for IL, if needed.

I had similar results when I tried late last week.  I have a few more
things to try in order to contact who currently controls the
il.freebsd.org zone.  I got no response from the person who we had on
record as being the zone admin.  If I'm not successful contacting anyone
within the next few days I'll take control of the zone back and add your
site.

--=20
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu