Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:50:08 +0700 (JAVT)
From:      "Adit [001] ^_^" <aditya@tl.itb.ac.id>
To:        Stan Brown <stanb@awod.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCI ethernet conflicting?

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Stan Brown wrote:

> 	Sounds like a routing table issue to me. BTW, are both cards connected
> 	to the same physical wire?

Nop, one of the card is connected to the net, and the other one is
connected to a hub (internal connection).
How can that got to do with routing table?
BTW, i use natd as firewall (ipfw divert via natd interface)
Oh, i replace one of the card with ISA card. It resolve the problem, but i
still curious.
Both of the pci card is pnp, and also with the isa card, so i don't have
to recompile my kernel. So, what the different using both pci from using
one isa card?